Wednesday, November 21, 2007

With a stamp

Yea, so I'm definitely mailing it in today.

I know everyone is scrambling around trying to get here or there or wherever. So, why throw out a post when hardly anyone will be reading it anyway.

So, shit, let's just do this. Where are you going for Thanksgiving? I'm back home in Michigan and I, literally, have not seen the sun once since I landed on Friday. Oh Michgan, you cruel bitch.

I think my dad and I are about to head out and by a deep fryer so we can cook up that bird the way it was meant to be. Oh hell yes, deep-fried (not deep-friend, as I originally posted -- oops) turkey.

So, in the next few days I'll either let you know how damn good it tastes or I will tell you about how our house burned down.

Either way.

Oh, and remember, bar night tonight. Hell yes.

7 comments:

Sarah said...

I didn't mail it in. Pathetic. truly.

I expect better from you!

and hell yes on the bar. expect drunk text messages to start....now.

Sarah said...

oh and deep friend turkey? I like to not make the acquaintance of my food before I eat it.

Lauren said...

Have fun at the unofficial class reunion at the bar...at least where I come from, that's what happens on the Wednesday before Thanksgiving.

It's 70 and sunny in DC today. I can't say that I miss Michigan's Nov-April grey skies.

Happy Turkey Day!

Yes, I'll Have Another said...

@SD: I'm glad your expectations of me are higher. I will try not to let you down again...at least today.

@SD: Yea, fixed, although there are a few motherfuckers I would like to...nevermind.

@BadGirl: Are you fucking kidding me? It's in the 70's and sunny? Well, it's only 40 degrees and raining here. Don't lie to me, I know you're jealous.

Lauren said...

Check the weather report, I'm not lying. I went outside in a tshirt and no coat, no umbrella, and sandals. I feels like September. More of the same for tomorrow, too.

Yes, I'll Have Another said...

@BadGirl: You're absolutely right. Wow. Well, this sucks. I want to be there. Dammit. Figures.

cheese said...

Raleigh NC signing in. Weird, without my bookmarks, I completely forgot about this blog until I opened Princess' laptop and saw it on her favorites page.

Thanksgiving was BEAUTIFUL here. Friday and today....um, COLD.

Went to the Maryland/NC State football game. Legs froze. WINDY as hell.

But at least no snow!!!!