Wednesday, November 7, 2007

"Hey dad, how 'bout not so much with the beer."

So, I have Sitemeter, which shows, among other things, how people find this blog.

Numerous Google searches have made me chuckle.

This one made me laugh out loud.

"My father peed on me when he was drunk."

Wow.

You think YOU had a bad childhood?

(Also, I started a little sidebar over there to your right. No, down a little bit. Those are a list of searches that lead people here.)

3 comments:

Lauren said...

I think my best ones are:
-Zonkey clothes
-Clothing for Trannies
-Windy Nipples
-Lost Virginity Socks Barefoot,

and the most frightening one:
-Midget giving good head

Yes, I'll Have Another said...

Um, yea.

Time for confession: That midget one was mine. How do you think I found your blog? (Midget's need lovin' too!)

Don't tell anyone.

Yes, I'll Have Another said...
This comment has been removed by the author.