Sunday, November 25, 2007

Simply Disgusting

Earlier this month I agreed, to myself, that I would write a post every day of November.

It's been interesting. When I started this blog I did so because I had a few funny stories to share. I by no means think my life is representative of some potential movie or blockbuster book, but there are humorous situations I tend to find myself in, I like to write, and I thought this blog would be a good outlet for that.

It has. But it has not been without a few writing strains.

Up until last spring I was writing pretty much every day for the past four years. There were times I was really good and times I was, well, average. I hate mediocrity. Or, I guess, to put it a better way, I hate the acceptance of mediocrity. As I have scanned the few blogs post from the past couple weeks there are some that I am proud of and some that are mediocre. Some are not even close to the potential I am capable of demonstrating. Some disappoint me and I am almost ashamed those words came from my mind.

But I did make a promise, and I have continued to churn out post after post, day after day.

Writing isn't always easy. Sometimes I sit down and can type wonderfully crafted sentences and perfectly formed paragraphs while watching a football game and listening to an iPod. Other times I sit there and vomit up single words that, when taken together, lack much in cogent thought and persuasive dialogue.

I think this NaBloPoMo has been both a good thing and a bad thing. Good because it has forced me to recommit myself to the idea of blogging and why it's important. Bad because the quality of my posts clearly is suffering.

So, I'm in a little bit of a slump. I'll keep swinging and eventually I'll get it back, I always do, that's not what I am worried about. Sometimes it just takes a little longer than usual. With only a few days left in the month, perhaps I can throw a few more things out there that actually resemble posts that I deem worthy.

We'll see.

47 comments:

Sarah said...

plus you have to come up with something bad ass for your guest slot. Cna't be bringing your b game to my blog.

cheese said...

know what you need?


slump buster....

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Bravo, la rГ©ponse idГ©ale. cialis achat cialis [url=http://www.ci2s.org]achat cialis[/url]

Anonymous said...

je FГ©licite, l'idГ©e excellente et est opportun achat cialis cialis [url=http://www.ci2s.org/node/1]cialis[/url]
Le point de vue autoritaire acheter du cialis generique cialis [url=http://www.ci2s.org]acheter viagra cialis[/url]

Anonymous said...

luaeiwdoph wrgoawnerz [url=http://www.italtubi.com]levitra [/url] xyxytbwnvf zmuyjmybty vendita levitra daofgrvsdv qlsiqkvdwn

Anonymous said...

Sonne d'une maniГЁre tout Г  fait sГ©duisante http://runfr.com cialis [url=http://runfr.com]acheter cialis sans ordonnance[/url]

Anonymous said...

maravillosamente, la pieza muy entretenida http://nuevascarreras.com/ cialis generico espana A mio parere, si sbaglia. Sono sicuro. Scrivere a me in PM, parlare. cialis generico

Anonymous said...

[url=http://italtubi.com/ ]levitra prezzo [/url] pbSi sbaglia. Sono sicuro. Dobbiamo discutere. Scrivere a me in PM. acquisto levitra

Anonymous said...

Es nur die Bedingtheit viagra rezeptfrei viagra online kaufen [url=http//t7-isis.org]viagra bestellen[/url]

Anonymous said...

Kann sein viagra online kaufen viagra rezeptfrei [url=http//t7-isis.org]viagra online kaufen[/url]

Anonymous said...

un Charmant message precoce solution

Anonymous said...

Cette idГ©e excellente faut tout juste Г  propos cialis 20mg http://runfr.com/acheter-cialis cialis generiques cialis 20mg

Anonymous said...

Ich finde mich dieser Frage zurecht. Ist fertig, zu helfen. viagra online kaufen viagra kaufen [url=http//t7-isis.org]viagra rezeptfrei[/url]

Anonymous said...

Ich denke, dass Sie sich irren. Ich kann die Position verteidigen. Schreiben Sie mir in PM, wir werden reden. viagra online kaufen viagra kaufen [url=http//t7-isis.org]viagra[/url]

Anonymous said...

Dans cela quelque chose est. Il est clair, le merci bien pour l'aide dans cette question. cialis cialis

Anonymous said...

http://trackstarroadracing.com/wp-content/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=38117&p=58032
http://www.wowadinfinitum.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?p=15089
http://massbodymod.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=67828&p=82597

Anonymous said...

書いてください。 [url=http://japanese-garden.org]バイアグラ[/url] バイアグラ 服用

Anonymous said...

Excusez, j'ai Г©loignГ© cette idГ©e :) [url=http://runfr.com]a&chat et prix du cialis generique[/url] http://runfr.com/acheter-cialis acheter viagra en suisse viagra forum cialis 10mg

Anonymous said...

Selon le mien, chez quelqu'un l'alexie de lettre :) [url=http://runfr.com/cialis]cialis sans prescription[/url] http://runfr.com/cialis prix du cialis en france sialis viagra generique

Anonymous said...

Oui, tout Г  fait achat cialis http://runfr.com/tag/acheter-cialis achat cialis sur internet acheter cialis generique

Anonymous said...

Vous admettez l'erreur. [url=http://runfr.com/acheter-cialis]achat de cialis en suisse sur internet[/url] http://runfr.com comprims cialis forum sur le cialis cialis douleur aux jambes

Anonymous said...

Excusez, le message est Г©loignГ© [url=http://runfr.com]cialis cout[/url] http://runfr.com canadian cialis cialis 20mg prix en pharmacie cialys ulcere

Anonymous said...

Exact les messages [url=http://runfr.com/acheter-cialis]acheter cialis[/url] http://runfr.com viagra sur le net cyalis acheter viagra en ligne

Anonymous said...

Ce message simplement remarquable [url=http://runfr.com]vente cialis generique[/url] http://runfr.com/cialis effet du cialis sur les femmes viagra generique acheter cialis sur internet

Anonymous said...

remarquablement, la rГ©ponse trГЁs amusante [url=http://runfr.com]cialis prix[/url] http://runfr.com acheter du levitra pas cher cialis prix suisse acheter cialis sur internet

Anonymous said...

danish dating sites [url=http://loveepicentre.com/]top sex dating sites[/url] nude dating http://loveepicentre.com/ local dating chat

Anonymous said...

bj thomas singles [url=http://loveepicentre.com/]black singles[/url] lesbian christian singles http://loveepicentre.com/ croatian chicago singles

Anonymous said...

toshiba laptop [url=http://www.hqlaptopbatteries.com/-n160-laptopbatterymodel809.html]toshiba laptop[/url] Apple laptop battery http://www.hqlaptopbatteries.com/-2304wlm-laptopbatterymodel1429.html Apple laptop battery
Armor Laptop [url=http://www.hqlaptopbatteries.com/-x1-laptopbatterymodel1844.html]compare laptop prices[/url] Samsung laptop battery http://www.hqlaptopbatteries.com/dv2000-laptopbatterymodel590r.html Apple laptop battery
original laptop batteries [url=http://www.hqlaptopbatteries.com/battery-5112wlmi-batterytype1.html]universal laptop battery[/url] Discount notebook batteries http://www.hqlaptopbatteries.com/page74.html toshiba laptop

Anonymous said...

Lenovo Laptop [url=http://www.hqlaptopbatteries.com/-1414wlci-laptopbatterymodel1237.html]Wholesale Price on Laptop[/url] buy laptops http://www.hqlaptopbatteries.com/battery-5571wxmi-batterytype1.html Fujitsu Laptop
Lenovo Laptop [url=http://www.hqlaptopbatteries.com/-2800-s201-laptopbatterymodel37.html]original laptop batteries[/url] hp laptop batteries http://www.hqlaptopbatteries.com/-9105wlmi-laptopbatterymodel934.html LAPTOP Magazine
High quality discount laptop battery store [url=http://www.hqlaptopbatteries.com/-4650-laptopbatterymodel985.html]compare laptop prices[/url] Alienware Laptop http://www.hqlaptopbatteries.com/battery-3502wlc-batterytype1.html Discount Laptop Batteries

Anonymous said...

Completely I share your opinion. I think, what is it excellent idea.

Anonymous said...

buy Flagyl in Louisiana cheap boniva fedEx free prescription lipitor without discount buy alesse online Drug Buying Levonorgestrel Order Clomid online in us purchase cheap Diflucan alesse fast delivery lexapro without rx cialis side eefects

Anonymous said...

Amoxil for order buy Avelox shipped cod kamagra kas Buying Clomid (Serophene) On Line Augmentin without prescription USA cialis levitra by boniva online for cod Online Orderable Buy Levonorgestrel sales keflex buy cephalexin cheap online

Anonymous said...

avodart online ordering how much is diflucan at walmart lexapo pozac Order Levonorgestrel Saturday Delivery Uk Ditropan Cheap splitting cialis no prescription saturday delivery Lipitor "buy Ditropan online" BUYING Avelox 20MG X 10 PILLS ONLINE who makes flomax

Anonymous said...

kamagra oral jelly kaufen buy kamagra oral jellye online cheap DIFLUCAN sale online alesse free overnight fedex delivery flomax in woman Overnight Cephalexin buy kamagra oral jelly shipped ups diflucan COD next day Provera cod saturday delivery tadalafil capsule

Anonymous said...

buy Lipitor overnight cod cheap Omnicef uk chewable keflex kamagra paypal online price kamagra bristol Flomax 60 caps x 0.2 mg and cod saturday delivery Omnicef Buy saturday delivery Provera cod Fast delivery of Flagyl ER book buy cheap cheap KAMAGRA (SILDENAFIL CITRATE) guest site

Anonymous said...

Buy Tablets Lasix Online where to buy Provera online without prescription lasix drips Order Diflucan Free Delivery Where Buy Augmentin generic buy Flomax online Find Clomid (Serophene) Online Purchase premarin quoats veterinarian buy ditropan . No Rx Clomid (Serophene)

Anonymous said...

white blood counts [url=http://usadrugstoretoday.com/products/trental.htm]trental[/url] medical marijuana doctors la ca http://usadrugstoretoday.com/products/karela.htm voyforums smoking attractions http://usadrugstoretoday.com/categories/anti-acidite.htm
sarbanes health care not for profit [url=http://usadrugstoretoday.com/products/bactrim.htm]bactrim[/url] annals of health law [url=http://usadrugstoretoday.com/products/flagyl-er.htm]how many united states residents have health insurance[/url]

Anonymous said...

over the counter cialis london I need to purchase Augmentin medication online Cheapest Avodart Buy Now buy buy AUGMENTIN and other drug online Cephalexin Online Without Prescription last referers avodart order avodart uk Get Boniva online without prescription Buy Augmentin online without prescription Augmentin tablets

Anonymous said...

free cialis buy avelox online no membership Amoxil side effects BUYING Avelox BARS cialis free sample buy Tadalafil and pay by cod buy Augmentin online in Derby no prescription boniva fedex delivery compare cialis to viagra Affect Augmentin Side

Anonymous said...

amoxil 875mg Cheapest Boniva pills Find cheap Boniva no prescription Avelox CHEAP buy Augmentin (Amoxicillin/Clavulanate) online purchase genaric buy Generic Boniva prices cialis 120 Boniva min price Buy Cheap Avodart Free Fedex cephalexin prescriptions online

Anonymous said...

tadalafil cheapest cost purchase Amoxil in Abbotsford Augmentin Liquid For Infants avodart tabletten avodart dosage 100mg Augmentin without prescription canada cheap boniva by money order buy brand buy cephalexin usa online Avelox 20MG X 10 PILLS NO PRESCR Purchase Boniva medications without prescription