Saturday, November 10, 2007

It's been awhile....you've changed

Every ex-girlfriend of mine has successfully found me on MySpace. That's fine. You want to be MySpace friends? No problem.

K.C. found me a few months ago. I dated her a long time ago for a few summers back when I was 18, and again when I was 19. We both worked at camp together and things didn't work out, naturally.

So the other day she e-mailed me. She said something to the effect of, "Hey, hope you're doing well. I was looking through old pictures and came across this and it made me smile. How are you doing?"

I open up the photo. I see someone staring back at me. It's a heavyset man, his blonde hair is long, moppy like, covering his forehead. His face is chubby. It looks as it would if he were allergic to bees, and decided to jam his face into a bee hive.

It was me. And I was fat.

It was Supersize Scott.

Honestly, it's not like I've been doing anything, I just started shedding baby fat when I was 25. I almost want to post a picture of the "Then" and "Now" just so you can fully grasp how bad it was. Trust me, I've come a long way.

5 comments:

? said...

We have something in common! I was fat, too.

Doesn't it feel like the wind is being knocked out of you when you view porky pics like that? One of my best friends posted an old pic of me from middle school on my myspace page, and I told her I'd fucking tear her pubic hairs out, one by one, if she ever did that again. Suffice it to say, she never did that again and I deleted the pic.

Yes, I'll Have Another said...

Wow. BottleBlonde = Stone Cold Killer.

See, for me it was almost cathartic seeing that picture. I sometimes worry about my weight now, but honestly, after seeing that picture, I have no qualms.

But still, you are right in one aspect: I don't want anyone seeing the picture. Pubes be damned.

cheese said...

sooooo, after your "I'm not gay post" you do the whole "I sometimes worry about my weight" thing...

Beyond "I like to bang chicks" and "I don't want to have sex with men", you've sure got a lot of things on the other side of the spectrum....

and I'm beginning to wonder if you've chosen some highly selective words here...i.e "I don't want to have sex with men" hides the fact that you're cool with men having sex with you....

Yes, I'll Have Another said...

@Cheese: You're right. Busted. On another note, I have been meaning to talk to you about a few things. Remember that time I caught you watching homosexual pornography? No, not that first time, the other time.

Wha-What?

I am completely comfortable with my masculinity.

I think.

B said...

Heh. you & me both.. i discarded 60 lbs at one point..

yikes.