The date was going fine.
I met A the week before at my friend's party. It was toward the end of the evening, and within 10 minutes of meeting I remember standing out in the driveway making out with her. The next morning I got her number and told I would call.
I did.
So we sat down to dinner the next week, had a few drinks and probably a few laughs. After we decided to go to a haunted house nearby.
After we were done we went back to my car, got inside and started making out.
About 10 minutes in I remember telling her that she was pretty hot.
Her response:
"I love you."
Wow.
And that was our last date.
Tuesday, November 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
There were only 2 ways this was going to go - she started making out with you within 10 minutes of meeting you, you got her number "the next morning" (nice work by the way), and after all that she still agreed to go out with you again - this girl is screaming with insecurity. That means she's either a) a slut (which is nice for you if you're not looking for a relationship, but then the date would have been superfluous), or b) a slightly unbalanced female who desperately wants (needs) a man. Self-respect was not in play here.
Learn to read the signs man, learn to read the signs.
@Redhead: Oh, I was well aware she was screaming with insecurity, but that doesn't mean I shouldn't go out with her. I've been out with plenty of insecure women, yet she was the only one to end the date the way she did.
perhaps she was trying to get rid of you?
No?
ok, maybe she's just crazy.
You stopped making out to tell her she was hot? That should be understood at that point (hence your tongue in her mouth or on other parts). Less talking, more sexing. Crazy is easier to deal with after sex. At least for you.
Post a Comment