Well, here I am on a Friday afternoon scrolling through blogs when, all of a sudden, I check out OntheVirg's blog and see he "tagged" me in this. Normally I would refrain from doing this, but the truth is you really don't know that much about me. And since I always believe that understanding people is key, here we go.
The rules.
A). Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog...
B). Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself...
C). Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs...
D). Let each person know that they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
The "D" rule may be hard since I really don't comment a lot on other blogs, but shit, we'll give it a try.
1.) Every night before I go to bed I drink a glass of Metamucil. No, I'm actually 29, why do you ask?
2.) For almost my entire life I have felt that I was truly destined to do something great. Now, on the eve of my 30th birthday, I am beginning to wonder if that's true.
3.) I will never tell a girlfriend or even someone I'm dating how many women I've slept with when asked. It leads to very bad things. My typical answer is "Listen, I've had some fun in my life and that's led me to...." Blah. Blah. Blah. However, if we just included this year, it's [redacted].
4.) As I get older my relationships get shorter. Hmmm, not sure what that's about.
5.) I went out on a few dates recently with one woman who I was very interested in. We had a connection immediately and everything I learned about her made me more attracted to her. Things didn't work out and I was kind of disappointed by that. Guess things will work out the way they're supposed to. Or I'll just be single my entire life. And I don't know if that's a bad thing.
6.) I really didn't start drinking much until I was 27. In high school and college I wasn't much of a booze hound and, while I would drink, it was nowhere near my current consumption. And I am more than making up for it.
7.) Honestly, I'm still trying to figure out who I am. Currently I'm the drunk, sarcastic, often amusing asshole. Maybe that's not so bad.
So there you have it. Now, who to tag? I guess: Tinadon, BottleBlonde, LetsDrank, Steph, Sarah, Debbie and Bad Girl.
Maybe I should start reading more male blogs. Ehh.
Friday, November 2, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I'm not saying I'm totally proud of it, but I guess it is what it is. Oh well, I'm (not that) young and stupid, so I can get away with it...for a few more months (or years).
I just realized that you tagged me! I had no idea...
Post a Comment