Thursday, November 29, 2007

Memememememememe

I have been tagged by this woman. (Check out that eye. Hot, no?)

That's cool, I'll join your little Reindeer games. Bring it.

The Rules:
1) Put your iTunes/ music player on Shuffle
2) For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3) YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER WHAT(this is in capital letters, so it is very serious. No hiding your showtunes, folks!)

After you’ve answered all of the questions, tag 5 other people and then let them know they’ve been tagged to do the meme themselves!

(Confession: Yea, so, I KIND of stuck to the rules. I basically hit it until I moved past the songs that, really, wouldn't be funny. Sorry, I don't think "O Mio Babbino Caro" about my parents. So, yea, this is pretty close to the spirit of the thing, just not the law. I'm fine with it.)

1) IF SOMEONE SAYS “IS THIS OKAY” YOU SAY? Afternoon Delight - Starland Vocal Band (....my motto's always been when it's right it's right, bitches....)

2) WHAT WOULD BEST DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY? You Wreck Me - Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers (Hmm. I wreck myself a lot, too.)

3) WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL? She Couldn't Change Me - Montgomery Gentry

4) HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY? Fun, Fun, Fun - The Beach Boys (Just TRY and take my T-bird away, MF.)

5) WHAT IS YOUR LIFE’S PURPOSE? Slow Ride - Foghat

6) WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO? Tequila Makes Her Clothes Fall Off - Joe Nichols (And it serves me well. HA!)

7) WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU? Joy to the World - Three Dog Night (This, not so much with the true.)

8) WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR PARENTS? Stiff Upper Lip - AC/DC

9) WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN? Do Ya - Electric Light Orchestra

10) WHAT IS 2+2? Open Arms, Journey

11) WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND? Sweet Child O' Mine - Guns N Roses (My best friend is a second-grader. Is that weird?)

12) WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE? California Love - Tupac/Dr. Dre. (Well then. The shuffle.)

13) WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY? Roadhouse Blues - The Doors

14) WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP? Runnin' Down a Dream - Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers (Still am.)

15) WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE? Thunderstruck - AC/DC

16) WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU? Wonderwall - Oasis (But not so much.)

17) WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING? I'd Love You To Want Me - Lobo (I'll take Signs You Shouldn't Marry That Woman Based On The Song Playing At Your Wedding for $1,000, Alex.)

18) WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL? Nothin' But a Good Time - Poison (Yea, kind of fitting, seeing as this is kind of a theme song. Shit, I was born to be a fucking rock star.)

19) WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST? One for My Baby (And One More For The Road) - Tony Bennett (Oh hell yes, baby.)

20) WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET? The Flame - Cheap Trick (HAHAHAHAHAHAHA....SHUTUP)

21) WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS? Hard to Handle - Toots and the Maytals (Although more likely this is what they think of me. But the shuffle has spoken.)

Here we go. I'm tagging: Harry, BadGirl, OnTheVirg, The Smarter Princess and La Ebria.

Bring it.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Hmmm. Interesting. One would think that perhaps your funeral would be a better time than your wedding.

No??

Yes, I'll Have Another said...

We'll see. Good point though.

Anonymous said...

You tag me and don't tell me about it? I am hurt. I'll have to do this one when I get home. Oddly, the job does not allow to transfer my i-tunes to the company computer. Heartless bastards.