Yea, I started really strong in August, posting 33 times. September saw about half that, and October was weaker still.
So, as part of NaBloPoMo I will post every day in November, even on weekends. Thankfully this Saturday post is possible only because I can write about what I'm doing this month.
Now, don't get me wrong, every post isn't going to be the brilliant, thought-provoking prose you've become so accustomed to around here. But, I'll do my best. And, when all else fails, I'll just talk about drinking.
Speaking of which, I really need to learn how to flip the off switch when I drink. Cheese and I were talking about it, and he mentioned how we are both very fast drinkers. It's almost a force of habit. I always have a drink around me, and not just alcoholic. Water, Diet Sunkist, Coke Zero, Red Bull or anything else, it's somewhere within grabbing distance. Same is true when I drink, always have a beverage (or two) in my hand.
And when it's in my hand, I drink it. Quickly. And then I feel fine and I have another one. And then it still hasn't absorbed, so I have another one. And so on. Cue to me slurring my words and failing drastically at walking a straight line and forgetting all modicum of social decency.
Well, we'll give it another try today. Saturdays are the best day for drinking.
Wish me luck. Only 45 minutes 'til I crack my first beer.
Saturday, November 3, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment