Tuesday, August 28, 2007

There's a reason...

As you may have noticed I have renamed my crack pipe, err, blog.

The URL will also change sometime later today. It will be, you guessed it, dignitylost.blogspot.com. I know it will be tough for my four readers to find me. Long story why I have to change it, but I think it will be worth it. And it's a lot easier.

Thanks for sticking with me during the switch. I promise it won't happen again. Rookie mistakes, eh.

Oh yea. That hazy picture above. It was taken during a Christmas family reunion two years ago in downtown Chicago. That would be me, passed out at the restaraunt with my arm around my mom, who I cropped out of the photo and who, at that time, may have realized her first-born son was an alcoholic. Hence the new name of the blog. At least she was smiling in the pic.

I'll tell you that story another time. I'm not proud.

1 comment:

Kristina Donnelly said...

Good to know I still have something to read during my LONG stints at internet procrastination.

And don't sweat the change; my rookie mistake was in misspelling "atheist" in my blog (something I've, apparently, been doing for a while, and am also not proud of)