Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Awesome Cans

Around here it's not that cheap to drink.

A draft beer? $7 to $10.

Vodka Red Bull? $9.

Super Margarita? $14.

Shit, I get excited when it's $12 pitcher night.

However, I believe I have found the best fucking beer special in all of Washington Metro. Of course, that doesn't include $1 beer nights, because this special is on the menu.

One each of the following:

Coors Light

Miller High Life

Schlitz

Strohs

...and...for dessert....

PtothefuckingBtothefuckingR.

All in an iced down bucket for the price of.....$8.

If I were homeless and shamed into living a pauper's life in the dark alleys of the low rise crack houses, this would be my reason to live.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

We need to do $1 beer night!

cheese said...

what was that, the workman's lunchbox? Let me tell you, its hard to switch from Oberion to Schlitz....

Yes, I'll Have Another said...

It was called "The Workman's Lunchbox"...yes. Ironic, no?

cheese said...

it also leads to you peeing face to face with a HUGE ASS SPIDER

Yes, I'll Have Another said...

Listen. I don't wanna sounds like a pussy. But, dude, you saw that thing. It was a fucking monster. With a Charlotte's Web style, well, web. That dirty fucker. She deserves to die.