Mmmmmmmm.
Just got hiome from the bar. Princess, my other roommate, had one buffalo wing left and she gave it to Meee....ahem,....me.
It was, how do I put it?,ThE BEST FUCKING BUFFALO WING I HAVBE EVER HAD IN MY LIFE.
It didn;t have muvh meat, about the human equivalent of an insecure, anorexic salad-eating high school girl. But man was it good in all its hot wing sauce and cool ranch style goodness.
(Piss off, Soooooo, I had some drinks. I had two cancelled flights and more delays than a.......can't think of anything......a lot of delays. Finally I said fuck it and left. I am going to miss The Doc's wedding. Very pissed.)
Then I just got home and ate some toast. Toast fucking rocks. It was swirl (Rye and Pumpernickel)...Ate the shit outta that.
Like your mom. (Sorry, house rules)
Just wanted to give ou a little sumpin.
No, really, I love you guys.
(I've had nine house sleep in the past two days. Suck it.)
I am soooo not a prodessional blogger.
I wish I was doing this on purpose. That would make it a little better Ot maybe worse. I have swron to myself that if I ever post whilst drunk I won;t edit.l Fuck. That's not fun. I won't edit because then you don't understand. Seeee?
Miss you,
Night bitches.
Friday, August 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
haha, and I thought you were going to give me shit for spelling "desiccate" wrong.
Sucks again about the flight, though.
Post a Comment