Monday, August 27, 2007

But you have to buy the fries....

I just checked the Mega Millions website and nobody hit the jackpot on Saturday night.

Clearly, I'm dropping five bucks on a couple of easy picks.

The next drawing is tomorrow night and the estimated pot is currently at $250 million, but should probably bounce up to $280 million by the drawing.

And, I just want to let you know now so you can hold me to it later, but when I win I know how I'm spending it.

Double motherfucking Cheeseburgers from McDonald's.....one each for every one in the country.

(I'm slightly disappointed some dude in Indiana won the $314 million Powerball lottery. I was hoping to nab the exacta....Then you would have gotten a McMuffin too.)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

You are not giving everyone an "extra" hashbrown for their supersized breakfast value meal? DISAPPOINTED!

Yes, I'll Have Another said...

I am only going to have so much money......I can't get tooo generous...

Kristina Donnelly said...

Does it have to be McDonald's? What about Burger King? They have veggie burgers, you know...

Yes, I'll Have Another said...

F that S. You're getting a Double Cheesburger because they each cost $.99. Plus, I would never buy anyone a fucking veggie burger on principal. You should know that.

Kristina Donnelly said...

Of course I know that; I just like provoking you (YOU should know that). Where would our relationship be if it weren't for instigation?