Real quick.
If I don't tell you now I will forget. It happens.
I just want you all to be prepared. The movie Superbad opens one week from (ummmm....) yesterday.
Regardless of how great this movie is (it's fucking hilarious, I saw a preview last month) you should not tolerate any douchfuck who tries to call himself McLovin.
McLovin (a character in the movie) is the equivalent of Napoleon Dynamite.
Got it?
Yea, thought so.
I promise you. I am not even going to say "maybe." Every douchbaggot in the country between the ages of 13 and 37, maybe 38, will soon be uttering lines such as these:
"I AM McLovin."
Or, in a nod to originality...
"Wus up GANGSTAS."
Yes, he's hilarious in the movie. But please punch someone in the kidneys -- hard -- if you ever hear a McLovin reference uttering past their lippses.
Friday, August 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment