Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying I feel bad for Lauren Caitlin Upton, Miss Teen South Carolina USA.
I am, however, very curious how long it will take for her to meet someone new and for them not to ask, "Now, that name sounds really familiar....how do i know it?"
Does she say she doesn't know? Does she make something up (I was in the paper for curing a cat who had the Clap)? Does she get married super fast and take her husband's name? Or, based on her answer, does she say "Oh, I'm that girl who rambled incoherrently about the sad state of geography education among U.S. Americans, South Africans and TheIraq.....nice to meet you."
Just wondering.
Wednesday, August 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
at that point, her only real option is to drop to her knees and make him forget the question in the first place.
I'm sorry...what was that about a cat with the clap?
Post a Comment