Friday, August 3, 2007

Just another asshole

So, as I've been reading blogs of various varities day in and out for the past three months I think I've recognized the formula for making one good, or at least readable:

1.) Talk about drinking and the funny things you do when you drink.

2.) Say "motherfucker" a lot.

3.) Fill the gaps with embarassing things that happen to you.

4.) Write like you are writing to someone, even if no one is reading it.

5.) Post a lot.

.....no problem.

Except for that last one, motherfuckers. I'm not even sure this blog will extend far beyond these first original posts. We'll see.

2 comments:

dmbmeg said...

You have nailed my formula for mediocre success. Best of luck, and God speed.

It's a cold, cruel, blogging world out there.

Yes, I'll Have Another said...

Meg: I learn from the best, err, most mediocre. Thanks for the comment. My very first one and it's from a damn stranger. To hell with my friends.