Monday, September 24, 2007

Stuff...etc.

*A few weeks ago I stumbled home from the bar and went upstairs to brush my teeth.

My toothbrush was gone.

I looked everywhere. In the basket where I keep all my stuff, in the medicine cabinet.

Everywhere.

Gone.

Luckily, I had an extra one.

So about seven days later I again retreated upstairs to brush my teeth. I walked into the bathroom and there, chilling on the counter, was the missing toothbrush.

I kind of stared at it for a few minutes. Where did it go? How did it return? Did it miss me?

It didn't matter.

There was no fucking way I was using that toothbrush again.

*If you're going to drop $160 on a bar tab for two people (unless, of course, you count the round of car bombs purchased for your new Indian friends), your team better win.

Thank God.

*Spending $160 on a bar tab still kind of sucks.

*Passing out at 8:30 p.m. is never respectable.

*Any drunk voice mail you receive at four in the morning is bound to be entertaining, particularly when it's from an ex-girlfriend.

*A very large fella wearing a T-shirt with a strip club logo on the front when he's drinking inside a historic DC bar two blocks from the White House deserves ridicule and snickers. I'm not judging, I'm just saying...

* By the middle of this week I will be back in Ann Arbor to see family and friends. I'm looking forward to it but it may interrupt the posts. Be patient.

* Hope you had a great weekend.

2 comments:

cheese said...

good call on the toothbrush. I think I used it to clean some dog shit off my shoes....er, um, nevermind....

Yes, I'll Have Another said...

I figured as much. It happens.