A person, I'm not sure if it is a man or a woman, from the United Kingdom found my blog yesterday via Google.
The search term?
"Lost Dignity With Ex"
They didn't stay very long, possibly because there isn't much advice here for how to handle your ex when you lost your dignity.
But, as most things do, it got me thinking.
How did this particular reader lose his or her dignity with the ex?
Did he get really drunk and wander over to her house and knock on the door? Was he crying and ready to beg for her to come back to him when another man in a towel answered the door? "Clive, I'm sorry, I think it's best that you go. I have to ram the hell out of your ex now. We're going to try A LOT of new things tonight. Cheers, mate."
Or.
Did she find herself at a bar one night when her ex strode in with a beautiful woman attached to his arm? Maybe she couldn't handle seeing him with another woman so she lined up car bomb after car bomb to drown the pain, only to end the night by making out with a man who would make Hurley, from Lost, look attractive.
Or.
Did she come by one day to get her things? The break-up was hard, sure, but it was time to finally move on, and part of that healing process would be to get her stuff from his place and start life without him. Maybe he knew she was coming. Maybe he lost track of time. She didn't bother to knock, she just walked in. And maybe she caught him masturbating to granny porn. "OH!!....uhhh...shit!.......I'm..uhh......"
Or.
.....I don't know. Make one up.
I'm really curious though.
Wednesday, September 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
Lining up car bombs always makes you feel a lil better....
So I've heard
How do you know this person came here and didn't stay long? You got a tracker on this page or something?
My trusty Sitemeter..the visit lasted approximately 00:00 minutes. I also got another inquiry today from a person who searched Google for "Penis Straw."
Your dystopian add-ons make me not want to visit your web pages.
Tinadon: ....ahem.
For me and everyone else who reads this...
dys*to*pi*a: 1 : an imaginary place where people lead dehumanized and often fearful lives
So, yea, I don't entirely agree that this word fits in the context given.
(For the rest of you: Don't be surprised by her word usage. She once placed a placard in front of a muffin tray that read "Please masticate me.")
mas*ti*cate: 1 : to grind or crush (food) with or as if with the teeth
As in, I masticated your mom last night.
Hey ohhhhhh!
But, honestly, dystopia?
You did nothing but reiterate my point. I am totally dehumanized by your "Big Brother is watching you" add-ons. I am extremely fearful in my imaginary internet life. So there.
And who eats their muffins without chewing them??! Masticate was a totally appropriate word; if anything it was simply good advice.
I'm a fan of brevity.
So if you ever come across a tray of muffins in my house you will see a sign that says, simply....
...."Eat me"
Post a Comment