So, I don't have much for you, and since everyone pretty much stops reading blogs on Friday afternoons I'll just give you a few from the past month, in case you are new here. Welcome.
Let's see....
This is about whether or not I'm an alcoholic.
This is about getting blown in a gas station bathroom.....No, it's not what you think.
This is about the time my college girlfriend met my mom and....well....it was interesting.
This is about how my dad hates rednecks.
And this is about how I deal crack all sneakily.
Have a great weekend y'alls. I may or may not be headed up to Manhattan to see my pops.
Go Blue.
Friday, September 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
wow, your blog is barely a month old and you're already doing a recap post?
That'd be like 30 Rock doing a "best of" montage show already. Seems a bit premature, huh?
Dude, I would love a 30 Rock montage show.
I really had nothing else ready to go. Man's gotta do whatta man's gott do....
That's what I thought, cheese, but then I realized that he's written 40 blogs in just a little over a month.
Post a Comment