I'm fucking sick, curled up in bed doing work from there.
I've spent about $70 on all varieties of cold medicine, immune system boosters, cough lozenges, nasal decongestants, nighttime sleeping liquids*, daytime cough liquids** and whatever else I could find at the drug store.
I fucking hate being sick.
Oh well, five days until Florida.
* I must be pretty out of it, because I tried to spell liquids "luiquids," and it looked right to me.
** Twice.
Monday, December 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


10 comments:
sad face.
feel better :)
also, what do you say about this newest football development?
Being sick definitely sucks! My remedy: airborne (yes this stuff really works), zicam (most of it is homeopathic and can be combined with drugs as in your liquids) chewables are good, Afrin nasal spray (a f*in miracle I tell you), throat coat tea (if you have the sore throat too), and lots of vitamin C. I know this combo seems intense but I tell you it works because I never have a cold for more than a few days. Good luck!
Ugh :(
I strongly suggest mainlining Airborne. I swear that's the only reason I managed to avoid the Office Plague this year.
Feel better!
Feel better, man. Not to give you something horrible to look forward to but it took me five weeks to finally work the crud out of my system when I got sick.
Thanks all for the comments.
It's Wednesday night and I am feeling much better.
OK. Who wants to get drunk???
Ooh Ooh me!! I plan on doing just that after my English final tonight.
Getting there, my friend, getting there. Who gives a shit if I have to be back to work in less than 12 hours. Glad to hear you're back among the living.
So dealing with both Scott and Princess sick at the house, I can fully recommend the airborne for anyone out there who hasn't gotten the point yet....
The key with airborne though is that you gotta start taking it EARLY....before the cold actually hits.
Once our author told me he was sick, I started downing airborne every morning for the next 3-4 days....and avoided the crud (so far)
Ugh, being sick is the worst, but it's totally that time of year. I'm home with mono right now! I just found your blog from the slightly disorganized mind, and I'm loving it so far!
Post a Comment