You should know that since I started this blog I have gained 47 pounds, endured bed sores on my ass from sitting in this fucking leather recliner, considered lyposuction for my bitch tits and now, my muscles are actually sore from my activities on Saturday.
What activities?
Walking a few blocks.
Rock bottom I have hit.
No more.
Back in early August I abandoned going to the gym. I had been hitting it every weekday for four months straight and decided to take a week off. It's also around the time I launched this blog. A week turned into two weeks, which turned into a month, which turned into two months.
Thankfully, my clothes still fit fine. And, yes, I was exaggerating a bit at the beginning of the post, but I just kind of feel like shit lately. Sluggish. Lethargic. Blah.
So, even though I've been married to this blog for two months, I've made the choice. It's time to hook up with my ex, the gym.
I'll try it out again today during lunch. It may feel a little weird at first, what because the gym knows I've married another lover. But once we get past that initial stage of awkwardness with some time on the rowing machine and a few drinks (of water), it'll be like we never split.
In fact, I hope to be back in full swing with the gym every day at lunch, while this blog is off at work. Sure, it will be a delicate balance. I'm not even sure I can please both my wife and my mistress. But we'll see. It's worth the try.
And no, I will not be wearing a condom.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
LOL...I have a feeling your "wife" will understand.
Kat: I'm not so sure. My wife has needs, and I may not be able to provide any more. Perhaps Viagra is in order.
so wait, you won't be wearing a condom at the gym, or while blogging?
Cheese: Well, neither. But I meant the gym.
Post a Comment