It was a perfect spot for an ambush.
The street was skinny, with only enough room to squeeze your car though, since cars were parked along both sides. Houses flanked the dead-end street. And there were no street lights.
It was, by all measures, perfect.
Princess, the roommate, drove me down to the end of the street to show me a house. It was nice, with a small front yard and in a nice location. Not much to see though, I mean, it was dark. I agreed with her assessment of the house and we decided to head home.
She put her little sports car in reverse and started heading back down the street when I glanced up at the three-story apartment building at the end of the dead-end street. And that's when it happened.
We were ambushed by boobs.
Me: "Ho.Lee.Shit."
Princess stopped the car. She followed my stare to the window on the third floor and saw the same thing I did.
Princess: "...Is? Is she? Dude, is she....showering?"
Yes, yes she was.
There was no shame in this act, as far as the woman was concerned. She stood there, in front of a very large window. Sure, the window contained a small film from the steam, but you could clearly make out her, ahem, upper body.
Me: "She has to know what she's doing, right? I mean, she HAS to know."
Princess: "How could she NOT know, she's standing in front of a fucking open window, with her LOOFA hanging on it from a hook."
And the performer didn't seem to have any qualms with twirling herself in front of the window.
I looked around. Certainly the neighbors were aware of what was going on. But if they did they apparently were choosing to enjoy this show from the seclusion -- and privacy -- of their own home.
Princess killed the lights.
To be honest, I felt a little better sitting there watching it with a woman. I mean, I'm not sure I know many guys who would walk away, but Princess' presence gave me some modicum of legitimacy, and decency.
Princess: "Do you have a fucking boner?"
Me: [laughing] "Dude, no. It takes a little more than seeing a half-naked woman from 100 yards away. I'm not in high school."
For a few minutes we continued to watch in silence. The woman shampooed, rinsed and washed. Then she started brushing the steam from the window, giving anyone watching a much less obstructed view.
Princess and I looked at one another with a "No fucking way" look on both our faces, as this even more exposed the woman to the little street.
Me: [Apropos of absolutely nothing] "I bet she just got back from a run."
Princess: "You think she's Middle Eastern?"
Me [long pause] ".....No, dude....a run, not Iran."
After our hysterical laughter died down, we looked back to the window. The woman lifted a leg and placed it against the wall of the shower, exposing most of her body in the process. It was clear she was getting ready to shave her legs.
Princess: "No way, no woman shaves her legs that way."
That was enough to convince Princess that this act was, in deed, a performance by what must be the D.C. Metro area's most talented exhibitionist.
We left shortly thereafter.
And, yes, they were nice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Okay - I gotta tell ya...turning 30 does suck. But...everyone I knew that was older than me (most of my friends were already well into their 30's or early 40's) told me that their "30's were the best time of their lives". The actual 30th birthday wasn't as bad as I thought it would be...but the years after (I just turned 35) REALLY sucked. Now, after turning 35, things are DEFINITELY better.
Once you get past that whole "I'm not where I want to be in my life" crap...you can start to enjoy this decade. People give you a TON more respect when you're in your 30's...women/men play less games in relationships in their 30's...and your childhood is NOT over. I'm more of a 20something NOW than I was when I was REALLY a 20seomthing.
It's not that bad. Embrace it. And...someone told me right before MY 30th birthday...you're actually already in your 30th year anyway. On your 30th birthday, you're actually starting your 31ST year. ;)
Post a Comment