Sunday, January 13, 2008

Oh, uhh, hey there

I didn't quite realize it had been almost two full weeks since the last time I posted. I was actually considering doing that whole Blog 365 thing where I post every day. Good thing I didn't do that.

I just back from Atlantic City.

Wow. I am fucking destroyed.

There is no way I can continue drinking like I only have a few months to live, or I'll only have a few more months to live. Going to bed at 6:30 in the morning after dropping hundreds at the Blackjack table with a beer-pickled liver may sound fun in only a few cultures, and God bless us all for living in one.

Also. Strip Clubs. I like them.

So what's going on with you guys?

9 comments:

Sarah said...

I just KNEW you'd like strip clubs.

B said...

You're back!!!

And strip clubs? Rock.

The Smarter Princess said...

Glad you're back and (mostly) in one piece!

Now go get some rest for the next couple of days so that you can continue on your drink like you were dying spree.

Anonymous said...

Welcome back! Gambling, booze, and naked women. All the ingredients needed to make a happy Harry pie.

Yes, I'll Have Another said...

I'm not ignoring y'all, I promise. Thanks for leaving some love.

Lauren said...

I like strip clubs.

the frog princess said...

Mmmmhmmm... somehow the disappearing guest blogger makes a bit more sense now :)

Welcome back(ish)!

Lauren said...

Hey man...are you dead?

B said...

Bad girl - that's what I'm tryin' to figure out.

Dude! COME BAAAAACK.

I miss your blogs. For cereal.